To help ensure the safety of our members and volunteers, we are implementing the following COVID-19 protocols.
· If you feel sick or have symptoms (even mild), please stay home.
· WPSC will open for MEMBERS ONLY at this time. This will ensure we are able to provide accurate contact tracing information if necessary.
· All members will be required to scan their membership cardat the front desk upon entering the building. If you forget your membership card, a front desk volunteer will check you in. Again, this is required to enable us to provide accurate contact tracing information.
· All members will be required to wear a face mask/covering. At your discretion, face covering may be removed during exercise activities, while bingo numbers are being called or when you can safely social distance. However, anytime a member is walking around the building or interacting with another individual and cannot socially distance, a face covering must be worn.
NOTE: Face covering must be worn at all times in the pool/billiards room between the hours of 8:30 am - 12:00 noon.
· All members are required to respect CDC Guidelines as well as standard social distancing guidelines. Please maintain 6-feet of space from others and refrain from physical contact such as hugging or shaking hands.
· Program Managers will sanitize chairs and tables before each program.
· Hand Sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
· All members and activity participants are required to sign a hold harmless statement that will be available at the front desk. In the event there is no receptionist on duty upon your arrival, the hold harmless statements will be posted near the front door with a box to place them in.
Wickham Park Senior Center
"There are no strangers here. Only friends you have yet to meet."
Copyright © 2020 Wickham Park Senior Center - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder