Effective Monday, September 13, 2021
To help ensure the safety of our members and volunteers, we are implementing the following COVID-19 protocols, until further notice.
· If you have not been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, we strongly recommend that you not come into WPSC during this time.
· If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, feel sick or have symptoms (even mild), please stay home until you have tested negative for COVID.
· Anyone entering the WPSC building will be required to wear a face mask (covering nose and mouth) at all times except for where noted below.
- - Face mask may be removed only during exercise activities, when eating or drinking or when you can safely social distance.
- - Program managers are responsible for asking individuals to comply with these protocols or immediately leave the building.
- - Programs not in compliance with the above are subject to shut-down for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- - Multiple non-compliance infractions may result in indefinite program suspension.
· All members are required to scan their membership cardat the front desk upon entering the building. If you forget your membership card, a front desk volunteer will gladly check you in. Non-members are required to sign the guest book that is located at the Front Desk.
· All members are required to respect CDC Guidelines as well as standard social distancing guidelines. Please maintain 6-feet of space from others and refrain from physical contact such as hugging or shaking hands.
· Program Managers will sanitize chairs and tables before each program.
· Hand Sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
· All members and activity participants are required to sign a hold harmless statement that will be available at the front desk. Hold harmless statements only need to be signed once and will be kept on file at the front desk.
Wickham Park Senior Center
"There are no strangers here. Only friends you have yet to meet."
Copyright © 2021 Wickham Park Senior Center - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder